
Johnny is the most cuddly child that I have ever known! He always gives hugs and kisses and loves to sit on my lap. He tells us that he loves us multiple times a day. He is without a question a momma's boy but I know someday I'll miss it so I'm not complaining! Some cute stories:
1) Johnny & I were "practicing" trick-or-treating around the house and he turned around and said "You so stinkin cute mommy!"
2) Johnny & I usually sit on the recliner together to watch cartoons and one day I was cleaning up the kitchen and he said "Mommy, you want to come sit with your Johnny? And cuddle? And give big hugs? (with his arms wide open waiting for a hug the whole time)
3) We were eating dinner at the table and he grabbed my hand like we were on a date and said "You're my cutie!" and kissed the top of my hand!
He pretty much makes my heart melt at least once per day. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment