Saturday, November 27, 2010

Anniversary

Paul & I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on Oct 23. We got married about a week after our 10 year dating anniversary so we have been together for 16 years now! Hard to believe. This was my facebook post that day:
Paul & I have been together 16 years today! Where did the time go? High school, 2 different universities, moving to New York, Chicago, and back home; 16th bday, 21st bdays, and 30th bdays celebrated together; spring break, family vacations, honeymoon, and Europe; dating, marriage, and our little bundle of pure joy, Johnny. Excited for the next 16 years watching Johnny grow up. I just hope they slow down a little ; )
We headed to Chicago to celebrate on our aniversary. Steph, Dave & Erica met us out and then we went to the Bears game the following day. So fun and so glad that I finally got to go to a game. We had a great, relaxing weekend and was nice to get away.



No comments: