Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baby BOY Rodeen #2!

We found out in October that we are expecting baby #2 and found out this week that it's another BOY!  We could not be happier to have a house full of Rodeen boys : )  When we told Johnny that he was going to be a big brother, he was very excited and automatically started talking about having a baby brother.  His exact wording was "When will my baby boy be here?"  Too funny.  We have had to remind him several times that it could be a sister but he pretty much refused to entertain that idea.  We told Johnny this morning that he will definitely be getting a baby brother and he was very happy!  He had a huge smile on his face.  Paul told him that Mommy & Daddy found out that it's a boy in Mommy's belly and his face lit up, pulled up my shirt to look at my belly, and said "And what does his hair look like?"  LOL!!!!  We both just laughed and said that maybe he would look just like his big brother!  He really just sat with a smile on his face and could tell the wheels were spinning in that little head of his : )  Then he started talking about naming him.  He was "spelling" all sorts of names.  By that, I mean naming off letters in any random order that he could think of them, asking us to tell us what he "spelled", and then saying that was a good name.  He did tell us that we had to name him a boy name, not a girl name.  Glad he cleared that up for us ; )  Finally I showed him ultrasound pictures to see if he could make out the baby in the picture.  He just looked at the profile picture and said "That's a nice picture of the baby, Mommy, but I don't see it"  At least he's polite I guess ; )  Paul's reply was, "Well now you know why we don't know what color of hair he has yet!"   I'm pretty sure that I can look forward to a house full of jokes and laughs for many years to come with 3 Rodeen boys in the house!  And I'm looking forward to every minute of it : )

No comments: