Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Johnny Story

Email I wrote to the family on July 5.  Probably not appropriate but we are Rodeen's : )

It's official....Johnny dropped his first F bomb this weekend while repeating daddy!  Paul woke up "slightly" hung over and said this phrase and Johnny was playing w/his car and said "I'm all f*cked up!"  OMG....Hoff & Toby were there (hence Paul's hang over) and everyone was completely silent for a minute and then Hoff said "I'm so glad that I was here to witness that" and I had to duck behind our kitchen cabinets because I was laughing so hard!!!  Paul says he's now officially a Rodeen.  And just as a side note, JR didn't even notice that we were laughing so he didn't repeat it 15 times or anything!  ; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the first time Joe did that. I laughed and laughed. What a great story!