Johnny has already caught on at 2 1/2 years old that saying poop is apparently hilarious! He says it in the most random places and sticks it in songs and just laughs and laughs at himself. Last night he had a chocolate chip cookie and had chocolate on his hands. He put out his hand and said, "Looks like poop! Smells like flowers!!" I started laughing hysterically and he did, too! I'm still laughing today : ) No idea where in the world he got that from. Pretty sure that's not anything that Paul & I ever say! And the boy humor begins.....
3 comments:
it just keeps on getting funnier as the boy humor continues... NOT! haha
I am still interested in reading!! I read all of them and watched the videos! Johnny is adorable and you are an amazing mom!
Sure, it's funny now. Ten years from now...not so much! ;-)
Post a Comment