Another month has flown by and our baby boy is definitely turning into a toddler. He's walking a lot now and babbling all the time. I turned around in the car today to look at him talking in his carseat and my heart sunk wondering where his baby face went?!? No stopping him now....he's just going to continue to get bigger and older so I better get used to it! : ) Anyway, we had a wonderful June. We went to Starved Rock with my mom, Jim, Aunt Jackie, Shell, Jeff, Grayson & Aleigha to celebrate my mom's 60th bday. We stayed at the Grand Bear Resort in a beautiful cabin and everyone had a great time. Aleigha & Johnny definitely got some bonding time and now they like each other.....as long as either both of them or neither of them are sitting on Grandma's lap. Otherwise they each get a bit jealous! ; ) There was an indoor waterpark and all of the kids loved it. It was a great weekend.
Aleigha & Johnny's 1st wine tasting outing
Johnny was baptized in June. Aunt Shelly & Aunt Kate were the Godmothers and Johnny did great during the service and the actual baptism. I must say that Johnny looked like a little angel in his outfit and think he would have jumped right into the holy water if the Pastor would have let him! We had a cook-out afterwards with some family and after the cook-out, Kate, Paul, Shell & I went out to meet up with friends so it was a fun day.
Johnny made a hand painted tie for Daddy on Father's Day!
1 comment:
I couldn't get your video to show up. They are still babies until they are 4 years old-don't let anyone tell you differently. Great photos!
Post a Comment