Thursday, October 2, 2008

Johnny is 4 months old!

Johnny had his 4 month check-up today and he weighs 16 lbs 14 oz and is 27 inches long! That's the 90th percentile for weight and as the doctor put it, "off the charts" for height. We have a big boy on our hands! Paul is already wondering what we're going to have feed this little man once he starts eating real food. He's doing great developmentally and he actually rolled over for the 1st time at his doctor's appointment while we were waiting for her to come in! I kept putting him back on his back to make sure I wasn't seeing things but he repeated it 3 times. He's still chewing on his fists and anything else he can get in his mouth. He loves to grab his toes now, too. He's had a cold for 2 weeks now which has been tough but we're getting through it (with just a little sleep deprivation!). He also started daycare on September 22 and seems to be doing well. We love the people there and feel like he's in good hands. The teachers are in love with him already and can't wait to give him kisses every morning when I drop him off. They say he's an easy baby and only cries when he's hungry or needs changed which is nice to hear. He's still all smiles at night which makes us feel good, too.
The picture above is on his 4 month birthday and the pictures below were taken throughout September.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of him in the sink. That's a scrap book picture for sure! He has grown so much and I think he's starting to look like you, Shine. Take care!