Monday, June 9, 2008

One week old update


Johnny was 1 week old on Saturday! His jaundice is now gone and the lights were taken away on Thursday. Now we are enjoying holding him as much and often as we like! He's a really good sleeper (knock on wood!) and is getting up about every 3 hours to eat. He's staying awake for longer periods and becoming more alert now, too, although sleeping seems to be what he does best : ) Hopefully I will start feeling well enough soon so we can get out and go on walks to get some fresh air! We'll probably try that this week. That's all for now!

3 comments:

Melinda Sherman said...

we are so happy for you guys! JC ;) is sooo cute!!!
love, The Sherman's

Reutter Family said...

I can't wait to see him:) He is adorable
Love Aunt Amy

Aly Dooman said...

Congratulations!! He is so freaking cute. I wish we were there to give you all hugs and kisses! So glas everyone is doing so well. Love, David Aly and James